|Phnom Penh Pagoda and Monk. Photo by MK©|
- Half day's starts from 7.15am until 11.30am~9.30am until 13.30pm and 13.30pm until 17.15pm. $55,-(4 hours) excl. transportation ($15)
- Full day from starts from 7.15am or 9.30am till 17.15pm. $110,-(8 hours) excl. transportation ($30)
- Starts daily from FCC Restaurant and Bar, 363 Sisowath Quay, Riverside, Phnom Penh.
|©Photo by MK|
- Full Instructions class and explaining camera basics if required.
- Walking from FCC on the riverside near the royal Palace through the interesting temple complex Wat Ounalom.
- Walking through the busy food market and the French Quarter of Phnom Penh.
- Riding a motorized Tuk-Tuk to the Chinese neighborhood/market and hidden alleys with street food and local cool coffee places.
- Alternatively we can visit an even more intense location in the slums and waste dump of Phnom Penh, about 30 minutes from the city center to get a sense of the other reality of people caught between a rock & a hard place.
- Sailing the ferry to cross the Tonle Sap and Mekong rivers to discover unknown and more rural parts of Phnom Penh.
- Visiting pagodas. meeting friendly and curious monks at their working and worshiping places.
- Watching lotus fields and the Mekong river at sunset in the magical moment of light.
|Photo by MK ©|
Tripadvisor Reviews: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293940-d4759247-Reviews-Cambodia_Photo_Tours_by_Michael_Klinkhamer_Day_Tours-Phnom_Penh.html
It was also great the places he took me. It was exactly what I wanted which is not to see the touristic places but the real people in Cambodia.
Hope to meet Michael again wherever he is for a next photo tour someday.